Product Image of color Early Teal loading
Patagonia Duckbill Cap
Inspired by their ultrarunning ambassadors, the Patagonia Duckbill short-brim cap is lightweight, highly breathable and packable with a brim that folds into your pocket when you'd rather be hat-free.
- Front panel and bill have a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed moisture; mesh crown and back panels dissipate heat and increase airflow
- Dark underbill reduces glare and eyestrain
- Foam brim folds into a pocket for easy packing, then rebounds to its original shape
- Lightweight, low-profile sweatband with HeiQ® Pure odor control and miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Adjustable back buckle has elastic for a snug, personalized fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Ball Caps
Front panel and bill: 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex; crown and back panels: recycled polyester mesh
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
S L One Size Head Circumference 21.75 - 22.75 22.75 - 24 21.75 - 22.75
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...