Blizzard Black Pearl 97 Skis - Women's - 2022/2023
The all-terrain daily driver for those who want to ski through any conditions, the women's Blizzard Black Pearl 97 skis charge through chopped-up crud and make challenging snow conditions easier.
- These skis combine input from the Blizzard Women to Women panel, real-world testing and next-level Austrian engineering
- As the widest of the Black Pearl series, the platform allows you to ski big mountain conditions and softer snow—while still providing confidence and stability on hardpack
- With TrueBlend Flipcore W.S.D. (Women's Specific Design), the Black Pearl 97 also carves groomers with perfection
- Versatile sidecut and a reduced rocker profile keep you skiing confidently, even on less-than-perfect days
- TrueBlend Woodcore precisely controls flex throughout the length of the ski, with a softer tip and tail that keep you nimble, whichever size you ride
- Denser wood underfoot acts like a gas pedal, giving you power and drive when you want to charge
- Each ski length uses the same core but is constructed differently for balanced flex, which allows skiers to maneuver through variable terrain and conditions with less effort
Groomed and powder
153 CM: 134.5 millimeters
159 CM: 135.5 millimeters
165 CM: 136.5 millimeters
153 CM: 116.5 millimeters
159 CM: 117.5 millimeters
165 CM: 118.5 millimeters
153 CM: 13 meters
159 CM: 14 meters
165 CM: 15 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
TrueBlend Flipcore WSD (mix of beech and poplar stringers + layer of Titanal)
|Boot Sole Compatibility|
Bindings Not Included
153 CM: 7 lbs. 4 oz.
159 CM: 7 lbs. 10 oz.
165 CM: 8 lbs. 6 oz.