Gordini Stomp Gloves - Kids'
Built for ski slopes or sled runs, the kids' Gordini Stomp gloves have breathable shells and moisture-wicking linings to keep your kiddo's hands warm, dry and comfy for a day out playing in the snow.
- Breathable, waterproof and windproof AquaBloc® inserts allow moisture accumulated in the gloves to escape and provide for breathability and enhanced warmth and comfort
- Stretch-woven, breathable shells
- Megaloft® synthetic insulation
- Textured palms help grip ski poles or sled handles
- Gauntlet cuffs have drawcord closures and wrist cinches
- Zippered pockets on backs of hands let you add a handwarmer for extra warmth (handwarmer packets not included)
- Nose wipes
- To clean, gently spot clean with a light-colored damp cloth (microfiber cloths recommended); you can use a mild detergent to get rid of stains
- Dry gloves away from direct heat source; best to dry the gloves upright, with the cuffs facing downwards, rather than laying them flat
Imported.View all Gordini Kids' Ski Gloves
Shell: 100% polyester; trim: 96% polyester/4% elastane
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer Aquabloc waterproof/breathable insert
Polyurethane on polyester
Megaloft synthetic fibers
XS S M L XL Age Range 6 7 8 - 9 10 - 11 12 - 13 Length 5.5 5.75 6 6.25 6.5 Hand Circumference 4 4.5 5 5.5 6
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...