Cane Creek Hellbender 70 Bottom Bracket - English, For 30 mm Spindles
An impactful and lasting upgrade for your bike, the Cane Creek Hellbender 70 bottom bracket features 440C stainless-steel bearings to provide exceptional ride quality and reliability.
- 440C stainless-steel bearings with a dual lip seal and marine grease offer durability and corrosion resistance
- 6061 T6 machined-aluminum cups are lightweight and durable
- Feaures an English (BSA) threaded frame interface with an inner diameter of 1.37 in.
- Designed for use with 30 mm spindles
- Durable anodized black finish
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year warranty
Made in USA.View all Cane Creek Bike Bottom Brackets
|Bottom Bracket Installation|
Threads into Frame
|Bottom Bracket Standard|
|Fits Shell Width|
Cups: aluminum; bearings: stainless-steel