Race Face Atlas Crankset
Designed to excel across many disciplines—including trail, enduro, DH and freeride—the Race Face Atlas is a burly alloy crankset featuring the versatile CINCH interface for myriad ring configurations.
- Crankarms forged from 7050 aluminum with a bracing matrix for added stiffness
- Versatile CINCH interface gives you options for direct mount, interchangeable spiders and limitless ring combinations (including 1x, 2x and 3x configurations)
- 30 mm spline interface is CNC-machined from 7050 aluminum
- 30 mm alloy spindle offers compatibility across all relevant frame standards
- Bottom bracket, direct mount ring and spider not included
Imported.View the Race Face Atlas Product Line View all Race Face Bike Cranksets
170 MM: 170 millimeters
175 MM: 175 millimeters
Bottom Bracket Compatibility
BSA (68/73mm); BB92/BB89; BB30 (68/73mm); PF30 (68/73mm); T47 (68/73mm)
Number of Chainrings
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...