Jones Orion Snowboard Bindings - 2022/2023
Unlock more power and confidence with bindings that increase edge control and board feel. Designed for fun-focused freeriders, the Jones Orion bindings have a freestyle friendly medium flex.
- SKATETECH techology enhances board control and reduces foot fatigue by transferring energy input directly from the binding to the board edges through a dynamic design
- Progressive Flex highbacks are designed for precise and playful response; symmetric mid-wide profile and medium flex are suited to carving, tweaking airs and riding switch
- Comfort Flex ankle straps are 3D-molded to evenly distribute pressure and eliminate strap bite; plus, they're asymmetrical for customizable response
- Flip-It strap allows you to interchange the ankle straps between the bindings to create custom response—Surf Mode lets you tweak harder; Freeride Mode offers maximum response
- Rubber bushings offer customizable response and damping by switching bushings
- For Freeride Mode, position the wide half of the strap above the buckle for more lateral support and board response; use Hard Bushings for maximum board response
- For Surf Mode, position the wide half of the strap below the buckle for solid heel support but more ankle flexibility; use Soft Bushings for a looser, more dynamic surf feel
- Low-profile 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe straps dynamically stretch to fit any shape boot and are designed to be comfortable, durable and responsive
- Hinge Connectors keep your ankle straps out of the way when you step in to strap in; Curved Ladders make it easy to line up the buckle and quickly ratchet down
- Hanger 3.0 is wider for better boot fit and has an expanded bushing footprint for better energy transfer
- Full-length EVA foam footbeds offer solid traction for any boot tread and maximize binding comfort while minimizing foot fatigue
- Strong buckles made from aircraft-grade alloy feature ultra-strong levers and spring; triple-action ratchet design increases speed of entry and release
- Toolless strap adjustment lets you change strap length on the fly with just a flick and twist of your wrist
- Includes a mounting disc that's compatible with traditional 4x4 inserts, 2x4 and the EST/Channel® mounting system
- Medium response: On a scale of 1 to 10 (playful to powerful), Surf Mode provides a flex profile of 4; Freeride Mode offers a flex profile of 7
- Manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on baseplate components and a 1-year warranty on all other binding parts
Imported.View all Jones Strap Snowboard Bindings
Fits Boot Sizes
M: Men's 7-10.5 / Women's 8-11.5
L: Men's 10-13 / Women's 11+
Nylon/fiberglass/recycled carbon composite
M: 3 lbs. 14 oz.
L: 3 lbs. 18 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...