MSR Lightning Trail Snowshoes - Women's
Cruise comfortably over frozen fields and snow-covered hills with the women's MSR Lightning Trail snowshoes. Light and streamlined, they help you move efficiently over flat and rolling winter terrain.
- ParaGlide bindings feature 2 roller buckles and toe stops that make placing your feet and securing and removing straps simple and intuitive—even while wearing gloves
- Stretch mesh bindings comfortably hug your feet with no pressure points and fit nearly any footwear
- 360° Traction frames and Pivot™ crampons deliver advanced, edge-to-edge grip
- Compatible with Modular Flotation tails (not included) that help provide maneuverability of smaller snowshoes with added, on-demand flotation for deeper snow and heavier loads
- Recommended weight ranges (hiker plus gear): 22 in.: 180 to 240 lbs.; 25 in. 210 to 270 lbs.
Made in USA.Max recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear.View the MSR Lightning Product Line View all MSR Women's Snowshoes
Max Recommended Load
22 IN: 240 pounds
25 IN: 270 pounds
USA Martensitic steel
22 IN: 22 x 7.25 x 4 inches
25 IN: 25 x 7.25 x 4 inches
22 IN: 3 pounds
25 IN: 3 lbs. 3 oz. pounds
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...