Artilect Divide Fusion Stretch Down Hoodie - Men's
Taking the everyday hoodie to the next level, the men's Artilect Divide Fusion Stretch down hoodie has an adjustable hem and hood for a comfortable fit that will keep you warm when the temps dip.
- Main body made from a highly breathable Toray 20-denier, 4-way stretch woven nylon fabric with a PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Side panels, hood, back hem and sleeves are made from 40-denier 4-way stretch plain weave nylon with a GTT Empel DWR finish
- Main body and sleeves have 700-fill-power Allied RDS ExpeDRY Ultra Dry down with FUZE technology, an active-drying, chemical-free alternative to hydrophobic-treated down
- Moisture-resistant 60 g Lavalan Sport European wool in the side panels, underarms and hood offers long-lasting freshness, moisture management, mobility and thermoregulation
- 2 YKK zippered hand pockets with 100% recycled lining; 1 zippered chest pocket; 2 recycled taffeta inner dump pockets
- YKK Touchlink™ zipper is powered by the Lifekey™ software platform and pairs with your smartphone for enhanced product functionality
- Adjustable hem and hood
- Signature Artilect trim and details
Imported.View all Artilect Men's Down Jackets
Main: Toray 20-denier 4-way stretch woven fabric; side panels/hood/back hem/sleeves: 40-denier 4-way stretch plain weave nylon
Main body/sleeves: 700-fill-power Allied RDS ExpeDRY Ultra Dry down with FUZE technology; side panels/underarms/hood: 60 g Lavalan Sport European wool
|Back Length (in.)|
1 lb. 1.6 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
All measurements are stated in inches.