Park Tool PRS-4W-2 Professional Wall Mount Stand
Designed to be easily mounted to any post or wall stud, the Park Tool PRS-4 is a shop-quality stand that's perfect when floor space is limited.
- 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8 to 3 in. diameter (23 to 76 mm), including aero tubes
- Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
- Narrow 2.7 in. (7 cm) clamping jaws are designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or onto short seatposts
- Powder coat finish and solid, cast aluminum construction for long-lasting durability
- Wall mount extends 5.5 in. (14 cm) from mounting surface with center of clamp 13 in. (33 cm) from mounting surface when installed
- Wall mounting plate measures 6 by 2.5 in. (approx. 15 x 6 cm)
- Mounting holes measure approximately 1/2 in. in diameter and are on 4 in. centers (100.2 mm)
- Mounting bolts not included
- 100 lb. (45kg) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid wall stud, post or beam
- User is responsible for making sure the mounting surface and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight
Made in USA.View all Park Tool Bike Repair Stands
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...