Park Tool PRS-3.3-2 Deluxe Single Arm Repair Stand
Ideal for the demanding home bike mechanic, the Park Tool PRS-3.3-2 Deluxe Single Arm repair stand bolts directly to the floor for rock-solid stability, and was built to withstand rigorous daily use.
- Bolts directly to the floor using the FP-2 Floor Plate (not included) or to the 68 lb. Park Tool 130 base (not included), ensuring rock-solid stability
- Maximum weight capacity of 120 lbs. (54 kg)
- Large-diameter upright tubing resists flex
- Chrome-plated stand is durable for daily use and abuse
- Features a 100-3D Micro-Adjust Clamp with narrow clamping jaws and a dual-stage cam-actuated system that quickly adjusts to accommodate nearly any seat tube or frame size
- Clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 in. (70 mm) wide
- Clamp height is adjustable from 50 to 62 in. (128–158 cm)
- Includes the Park Tool 105 cast-aluminum work tray and RPP-1 repair stand post protector
Made in USA.View all Park Tool Bike Repair Stands
27 lbs. 9.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...