The North Face Montana Ski Gloves - Kids'
For the young shredders in your life, the kids' The North Face Montana Ski gloves will keep their hands warm and dry. Plus, the durable faux-leather palms make it easier for them to grip their poles.
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides warmth even in wet weather
- DryVent™ inserts help keep hands dry
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish adds protection from the elements
- SLayerWarmth uses 2 sheets of insulation to create an air pocket that helps keep the warmth in and the cold air out
- WindWall™ technology in gauntlet linings
- Faux-leather palm overlays for durability
- Etip™ functionality works with touch-screen devices
- Zigzag stitching with elastic at wrists improve the fit
- Nose wipe
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when not in use
- Matte polyurethane (PU) logo
- Progressive Precurve is the accumulative increase of curvature from index finger to pinkie, creating a more natural shape for fingers as they relax in the gloves
- Shells are made with recycled polyester, back-of-hand linings are made from recycled polyester sherpa fleece and palm linings are made with recycled polyester TKA 100 fleece
- Youth glove sizing
Imported.View all The North Face Kids' Ski Gloves
Back-of-hand lining: 275 g polyester brushed pile fleece/palm lining: 190 g recycled polyester TKA 100 fleece; gauntlet lining: WindWall recycled polyester
Type of Waterproofing
Palm overlay: 55% polyester/45% polyurethane (PU) faux leather
Back-of-hand insulation: 160 g Heatseeker Eco fibers (70% postconsumer recycled polyester)
Contains recycled materials
S M L Length 5 6 6.5 Hand Circumference 5 6 6.5
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...