Obermeyer Perseus Bib Snow Pants - Men's
Infusing extra-cold days with everyday warmth, the men's Obermeyer Perseus bib snow pants have plenty of rider-friendly features to keep your downhill game going in comfort and classic style.
- HydroBlock Pro membrane offers 10,000 mm/10,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- 40 g synthetic insulation adds lightweight warmth
- Some colors are made with REPREVE® recycled materials
- CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation inner thigh vents aid thermal regulation by letting heat escape and fresh air in; internal mesh inserts help keep out the elements
- Full-Motion™ articulation
- Adjustable suspenders; locking sliders adjust the straps; adjustable back slider
- Zippered hand pockets, bib pocket and thigh pocket
- Zippered side opening with snap closure improves mobility and provides on/off ease
- Water-resistant powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Reinforced seat, knees, hems and scuff guards
- Gusseted hems
- YKK AquaGuard® zippers
Imported.View all Obermeyer Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Black/Leather: HydroBlock Pro 55% polyester/45% REPREVE recycled polyester; Ascent: HydroBlock Sport ripstop polyester
Type of Waterproofing
HydroBlock Pro 10,000 mm/10,000 g waterproof/breathable membrane
40 g synthetic needle-punch fibers
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 34 - 36 37 - 39 40 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54-57 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.5 Waist 26 - 28 29 - 31 32 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 44 45 - 48 Hip 33 -35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 47 48 - 50 51 - 54 Inseam 31 31.25 32 32.5 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
All dimensions refer to your body size, NOT the product's dimensions.
Dimensions in the chart represent regular sizes.
Tall sleeve lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sleeve lengths.
Short inseam lengths are generally 2 inches shorter than regular inseam lengths. Long inseam lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...