Obermeyer Raze Insulated Jacket - Men's
The Obermeyer Raze insulated jacket combines Aspen-tested performance with a minimalist design. Its full-motion construction and HydroBlock® Pro fabric will keep you in action 'til the lifts close.
- HydroBlock Pro membrane offers 15,000 mm/15,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection
- Skier Critical™ seam sealing
- Made with REPREVE® recycled materials
- Synthetic insulation offers lightweight warmth
- Full-Motion™ articulation, 2-way stretch fabric and raglan sleeves allow for an unrestricted range of motion
- CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation pit zips aid thermal regulation by letting heat escape and fresh air in; internal mesh inserts help keep out the elements
- 2-way adjustable hood is removable and helmet compatible
- Fleece-lined collar with fleece chin warmer; interior wind guard
- Adjustable cuffs with inner thumbhole cuffs
- Zippered handwarmer pockets, chest pocket and pass pocket; interior electronics pocket with cord-routing guide; interior goggles pocket and stash pocket
- Detachable goggles cloth; accessory ring
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powder skirt
- YKK AquaGuard® zippers
Imported.View all Obermeyer Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
HydroBlock Pro 2-way stretch 55% polyester/45% REPREVE polyester
Type of Waterproofing
HydroBlock Pro 15,000 mm/15,000 g waterproof/breathable membrane
Polyester fibers (60 g in body; 40 g in sleeves)
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 34 - 36 37 - 39 40 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54-57 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.5 Waist 26 - 28 29 - 31 32 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 44 45 - 48 Hip 33 -35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 47 48 - 50 51 - 54 Inseam 31 31.25 32 32.5 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
All dimensions refer to your body size, NOT the product's dimensions.
Dimensions in the chart represent regular sizes.
Tall sleeve lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sleeve lengths.
Short inseam lengths are generally 2 inches shorter than regular inseam lengths. Long inseam lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...