The North Face Sierra Down Corduroy Parka - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Heritage-inspired but ready for modern-day adventures, this men's The North Face Sierra Down Corduroy parka takes the best of '70s style and adds 600-fill-power recycled down for extra-cozy warmth.
- 600-fill-power recycled waterfowl down retains warmth in cold weather
- 2 top-entry, patch front pockets with flap closures and side-entry hand pockets, plus an internal drop-in pocket, stash your must-haves
- Removable, adjustable hood with drawcord adds coverage
- Placket with heritage-style snaps covers the 2-way, reverse-coil center-front zipper
- Elastic cuffs with heritage-style snaps and a hem cinch cord seal in warmth
- Woven heritage logo patch on left hem
- Standard fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Down Jackets
600-fill-power recycled waterfowl down
|Back Length (in.)|
2 lbs. 13.5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist|
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.