686 Geode Thermagraph Snow Pants - Women's
Stay warm, dry and comfortable on the slopes with the women's 686 Geode Thermagraph snow pants. Aided by their wind- and waterproof design, you can enjoy your snow day festivities to the max.
- 2-layer infiDRY® stretch fabric offers 20,000 mm of waterproof protection
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides the first layer of defense against moisture
- Fully taped Bemis® seams
- Thermagraph™ body mapping insulation system uses 140 g insulation made from 85% recycled materials
- Air-Flo™ mesh-lined inner leg vents help release excess heat
- Pant Jacket Connect™ system attaches to a compatible jacket (jacket not included)
- Lift ticket eyelet on belt loop
- Honeycomb knit fleece inner waistband; internal waist adjustment
- 500-denier reinforced inner kick panels
- Boot gussets with snap closures
- Boot gaiters with LYCRA® fabric stretch panel and boot lace hook; BOA®-compatible boot system in gaiter
- Water-resistant side pocket zipper
- Inseam lengths: XS: 31 in.; Small: 31.5 in.; Medium: 32 in.; Large: 32.5 in.; XL: 33 in.
Imported.View all 686 Women's Snowboard Pants
Type of Waterproofing
infiDRY 20,000 mm waterproof/breathable fabric
140 g Thermagraph (85% recycled)
Side Cargo Pockets
31, 31.5, 32, 32.5, 33 inches
2 lbs. 0.8 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 2–4 4–6 6–8 8–10 10–12 Bust 33–35 34–36 35–37 36–38.5 37.5–40 Sleeve Length 29.125 29.5 30.5 30.5 31 Waist 30–32 31–33 32–34 33–35.5 33.5–36 Hip 35–37 36–38 37–39 38–40.5 39.5–42 Inseam 29.5 29.75 30 30.25 30.5
Waist measurement is taken 3 in. below natural waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...