686 Hydra Insulated Jacket - Women's
With all the features you'll want to go from powder to park, the women's 686 Hydra insulated jacket is designed to keep you warm wherever winter takes you. So go ahead and catch that first lift.
- 2-layer infiDRY® stretch fabric offers 20,000 mm of waterproof protection
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides the first layer of defense against moisture
- Fully taped Bemis® seams
- infiLOFT® Clo® Univa Duo insulation is made with 70% recycled materials
- Comfortzone™ body mapping ensures insulation is where you want it (60 g body/40 g sleeves)
- Vader™ vents and Air-Flo™ mesh-lined underarm vents help release excess heat
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood with hood link system
- Honeycomb knit fleece inner collar and mouth flap
- Inner LYCRA® spandex wrist gaiters; adjustable welded cuffs; inner thumb grips
- Attached adjustable powder skirt with LYCRA spandex stretch panel
- Pant Jacket Connect™ system with compatible pants (pants not included)
- Adjustable bottom hem cinch
- Inner smartphone pocket with audio cord outlet
- Tangle-free headphone loops
- Internal 686 jacquard mesh goggles storage pocket
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket with key clip
- Front hand pocket with inner key clip
Imported.View all 686 Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer infiDRY 20,000 mm waterproof/breathable fabric
infiLOFT Clo Univa Duo (70% recycled polyester)
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 5.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 2–4 4–6 6–8 8–10 10–12 Bust 33–35 34–36 35–37 36–38.5 37.5–40 Sleeve Length 29.125 29.5 30.5 30.5 31 Waist 30–32 31–33 32–34 33–35.5 33.5–36 Hip 35–37 36–38 37–39 38–40.5 39.5–42 Inseam 29.5 29.75 30 30.25 30.5
Waist measurement is taken 3 in. below natural waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...