Burton Dugout Insulated Jacket - Boys'
Whether they're riding the school bus or the lift, your little shredder will stay covered with the boys' Burton Dugout insulated jacket. It's warm, waterproof and has extendability for growth spurts.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-layer fabric offers 10,000 mm/5,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection; PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Critically taped seams help lock out the elements
- Fabric dries fast and offers breathability for low- to medium-intensity activities
- Low-profile yet potent Thermacore insulation is zonally placed for focused warmth and mobility
- Contoured hood is helmet-compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter; chin guard minimizes chafing
- Room-to-Grow system lets you extend the length of the sleeves by 1.5 in. to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter features a jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs; gloves loop; ticket O-ring; chest pocket; mesh flash pass pocket; zippered microfleece handwarmer pockets
- Regular fit is not too tight or too baggy
- Features over 90% recycled fibers; nylon taffeta lining
- This product is made with bluesign® materials
Imported.View all Burton Kids' Synthetic Insulation Jackets
2-layer DRYRIDE polyester
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DRYRIDE waterproof/breathable membrane
100g ThermacoreECO polyester fibers (95% recycled)
Back Length (in.)
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 22 (6) 24 (8) 26 (12) 28 (16) 30 (20) Age Range 5-6 7-8 10-12 14-16 18 Height Range 43.5-47 48-54 55-58 59-64 64.5-66.5 Weight Range 43-51 55-65 70-90 100-115 125 Chest 23-24 25-27 28-30 31-33 34-36 Waist 21.5-23 23.5-24.5 25-26 27-28 30 Hip 26-27 28-29 30-31 32-33 35
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...