The North Face Freedom Bib Pants - Men's Tall Sizes
On epic powder days, keep snow out with these all-mountain bib pants. The North Face Freedom bib pants in men's tall sizes are made with DryVent™ fabric for comfort, warmth and easy movement.
- Seam-sealed 2-layer DryVent fabric with a non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps keep you dry
- Chimney Venting™ system manages moisture by allowing air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiters and escape through the inner thigh vents to facilitate continuous airflow
- Adjustable suspenders and covered center-front entry zipper help keep snow out
- Adjustable waist tabs; belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets; 2 cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced kickpatches and hems help protect the pants against sharp edges
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic help keep snow out of your boots
- Adjustable suspenders
- Standard fit
Imported.View the The North Face Freedom Product LineView all The North Face Men's Downhill Ski Pants
160-denier x 140-denier 133 g DryVent 2L recycled nylon
|Type of Waterproofing|
DryVent 2L waterproof/breathable fabric
|Side Cargo Pockets|
1 lb. 9 oz.
Contains recycled materials
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist|
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.