The North Face Silvani Anorak - Men's
Looking for a jacket that's powder-day ready? The men's The North Face Silvani anorak features weatherproof but breathable fabric and a convenient, secure kangaroo pocket for your snow-day essentials.
- Waterproof, breathable and seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps keep you dry
- Hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Mapped tricot lining
- Underarm vents
- Internal goggles pocket
- Covered, #5 YKK VISLON® center-front half-length zipper
- Fully separating side-entry zipper
- Kangaroo hand pocket with a hook-and-loop top closure and media port
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop wrist pass pocket
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Side-snap powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Standard fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Downhill Ski Jackets
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable fabric
|Back Length (in.)|
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist|
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.