La Sportiva G-Tech Mountaineering Boots - Men's
Offering a blend of ultralight construction, durable materials and comfort, the men's La Sportiva G-Tech mountaineering boots are designed for technical ice climbing and moving fast in the mountains.
- Stretch Honey-Comb Guard™ uppers with TPU mudguard shields, TPU heel and toe caps and polyurethane (PU) Techlite rands
- Internal Core-Wrap™ shells with an overlap structure balance optimal weight and warmth
- Differentiated lacing with a Boa® closure system make it quick to adjust the lacing fastener and are designed to be open and closed while wearing gloves
- Weatherproof zippers and water-repellent internal gussets
- Flex Zone inserts
- Ice-Tech™ tread is divided into 2 sections, enhancing performance during ascents and hiking
- Vibram® Litebase is used on the front sections to decrease the overall weight while offering the best grip when climbing
- Vibram® Springlug tech is used at the heels for maximum comfort and shock absorption
- Boots are resoleable (both the sole and heel) or you can choose to replace only the front section as needed
- Compatible with various non-automatic, semi-automatic and automatic crampons; crampon compatibility is not ensured, and boot-crampon compatibility needs to be inspected
Imported.View all La Sportiva Men's Mountaineering Boots
Stretch Honey-Comb Guard
6 mm PE/EVA single-density foam
High-cushion PU (heel) and EVA (toe)/rubber guard side wall/TPU insert for front and rear crampon attachment
5 mm Carbon Z-Therm insulating carbon
Vibram Litebase with Climbing Zone platform (front)/Vibram SpringLug tech (back)/Impact Brake System
|Can Be Resoled|
2 lbs. 11 oz.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|34 EU||35.5 EU||36.5 EU||37 EU||37.5 EU||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU||43.5 EU||44 EU||44.5 EU||45 EU||45.5 EU||46 EU||46.5 EU||47 EU||47.5 EU||48 EU||48.5 EU||49 EU||49.5 EU||50 EU|
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.