Patagonia Down Sweater - Infants'
Keep your little one toasty warm even when the snow settles in. The infants' Patagonia Down Sweater layers easily for warmth in colder conditions so you both can get out for some fresh air.
- NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled ripstop nylon shell is made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the shell surface; lining is treated with a HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- 700-fill-power down is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- 100% recycled duck and goose down is reclaimed from other down products
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and flat drawcord pull; zipper garage protects their chin
- Raglan sleeves for comfort and easy layering; side panel construction provides a good fit
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets with flat drawcord pulls
- Soft spandex binding at sleeve openings and elasticized back hem help keep cold out
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has a Patagonia hand-it-down ID label and a quick, easy-to-use repair patch
Imported.View the Patagonia Down Sweater Product Line View all Patagonia Kids' Down Jackets
1.6 oz. 30-denier NetPlus postconsumer recycled ripstop nylon
2.2 oz. recycled polyester taffeta
Recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
0 - 3 Months 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months 18 Months 2T 3T 4T 5T Height Range 21 - 24 25 - 27 28 - 31 31 - 33 33 - 35 35 38 41 44 Weight Range 7 - 15 lbs. 15 - 20 lbs. 20 - 25 lbs. 25 - 28 lbs. 28 - 32 lbs. 28 - 32 lbs. 32 - 35 lbs. 35 - 40 lbs. 39 - 42 lbs.
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...