REI Co-op Powderbound Insulated Jacket - Men's
Built to withstand the elements, keep you toasty and maximize movement, the men's REI Co-op Powderbound insulated jacket gives you 2-layer Peak waterproof/breathable protection and insulated warmth.
- Developed by REI Co-op, Peak 2-layer nylon shell shields you from the wet stuff and wind while staying breathable and dry on the inside
- bluesign®-approved nylon is abrasion resistant, waterproof, windproof and critically seam sealed so you can stay out there all day
- 80 g synthetic insulation keeps your core warm while 60 g synthetic insulation in the sleeves gives a little more movement, a little less bulk
- Helmet-friendly hood is big enough to pull over a helmet but not too big to wear over a beanie; hood can be adjusted in the front and back to dial in the fit
- High collar lets you tuck your chin when the snow is blowing, and it's lined in fuzzy tricot to eliminate chin chafe
- Pit zips let you quickly release heat
- Articulated elbows support ease of movement while riding
- Shaped cuffs with wide hook-and-loop adjustments help seal out the elements, fit over gloves and are easy to grab—even with mittens
- Powder skirt snaps away when not needed; drawcord at hem helps seal out the elements
- Media port and plenty of pockets, including a lift pass pocket on wearer's left wrist, a key clip in the left hand pocket and drop-in goggle pocket inside the wearer's right
- Hand pockets are lined with brushed polyester tricot
- Back length: 33.75 in.; Tall sizes: 35.75 in.
- Field tested in Argentina and wear tested in Washington
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of bluesign®-approved materials and a Fair Trade™ Certified factory
- Machine wash cold; rinse thoroughly at least twice; tumble dry low; do not dry clean
Imported.View the REI Co-op Powderbound Product LineView all REI Co-op Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Nylon (bluesign approved)
Nylon (bluesign approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer waterproof/breathable laminate
Body: 80 6 polyester; sleeves: 60 g polyester
|Back Length (in.)|
1 lb. 13 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.