REI Co-op Merino Boxers - Men's
Stay dry on the trail in the soft, breathable and naturally odor-resistant REI Co-op Merino Boxers for men. They're made to keep you comfy throughout the day.
- Ultrafine 150 g core-spun nylon is wrapped in merino, offering a soft feel without any itchiness
- Merino wool naturally breathes, wicks away sweat, dries quickly and resists odors, making it an ideal multiday trip companion
- Flat seams and merrow-stitch construction eliminate chafing
- Soft elastic waistband keeps underwear in place
- Shaped, functional fly
- Machine wash warm; tumble dry low
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Boxers
48% merino wool/32% TENCEL lyocell/15% nylon/5% LYCRA spandex
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.