Superfeet ADAPT Run Max Insoles
Made to flex and adapt to the natural motion of your feet, Superfeet ADAPT Run Max insoles have deep heel cups and high arch profiles to disperse impact from the ground to minimize stress and strain.
- These feature deeper heel cups and a higher arch profile than Superfeet ADAPT Run insoles to better disperse impact from the ground to minimize stress and strain
- Deep heel cups and medium to high arch orthotic support help stabilize feet while running
- These cushioned insoles are made to fit well in running shoes and athletic footwear, including zero-drop running shoes
- Patented design is made to help your feet move the way they're supposed to, flexing with the feet for efficient heel-to-toe turnover
- Durable construction allows the insoles to keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Insoles provide great shock absorption during high-impact activities like walking, running or playing on hard, unforgiving surfaces
- Moisturewick improves wicking and breathability, and provides odor control, to keep your feet fresh mile after mile
- Energizing heel cushions help disperse impact with every heel strike, reducing excess vibration to fight fatigue and help minimize stress and strain
- Responsive forefoot zones blend cushioning and rebound to maximize energy transfer and help you get the most out of every step
- Aerolyte™ Dual Comfort layers help your feet relax in the shoes and provide optimal cushioning if you're experiencing foot ailments like plantar fasciitis
- Trim to fit your shoe size
Imported.View all Superfeet Adapt Run View all Superfeet Insoles
Mesh polyester/polyurethane memory foam/EVA/nylon
B C D E F G U.S. Men's 5.5-7 7.5-9 9.5 - 11 11.5-13 13.5-15 U.S. Women's 4.5 - 6 6.5-8 8.5-10 10.5 - 12 U.S. Kids' 2.5 - 4 EU 34 - 36 37 - 38.5 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 46.5 47 - 49 UK 2 - 3.5 4 - 5.5 6 - 7.5 8 - 9.5 10 - 11.5 12 - 13.5
Select the letter that matches your shoe size range. Letters on all Superfeet products represent heel cup width. For Superfeet insoles to work properly, your heels must be "in" the heel cup entirely, not "on" the heel cup on either side of foot. Stand on a pair of Superfeet in the letter that corresponds closest to your shoe size making sure your heel fits nice and snug "in" the heel cup. If that heel cup is too small, select the next letter size up. After you find your perfect heel-cup fit, simply trim the excess foam (using the sock liner from any of your shoes as a guide) and insert the new trimmed insoles into your shoes (removing the sock liners first).
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...