Superfeet ADAPT Run Insoles
Delivering superb comfort and support for running, the Superfeet ADAPT Run insoles are lightly structured, cushioned orthotics that flex and adapt to feel like part of your running shoes.
- Designed with patented Adaptive Comfort Technology™, these insoles flex and adapt to your foot's natural motion for a smooth, easy ride and unmatched cushioning in every step
- Low to medium arch orthotic support helps stabilize the feet while running; thin profile fits well in running shoes and athletic footwear, including zero-drop running shoes
- Durable construction allows the insoles to keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Moisturewick improves wicking and breathability, and provides odor control, to keep your feet fresh mile after mile
- Energizing heel cushions help disperse impact with every heel strike, reducing excess vibration to fight fatigue and help minimize stress and strain
- Responsive forefoot zones blend cushioning and rebound to maximize energy transfer and help you get the most out of every step
- Aerolyte™ Dual Comfort layers help your feet relax in the shoes and provide optimal cushioning if you're experiencing foot ailments like plantar fasciitis
- Trim to fit your shoe size
Imported.View the Superfeet Adapt Run Product Line View all Superfeet Insoles
Mesh polyester/polyurethane memory foam/EVA/nylon
B C D E F G U.S. Men's 5.5-7 7.5-9 9.5 - 11 11.5-13 13.5-15 U.S. Women's 4.5 - 6 6.5-8 8.5-10 10.5 - 12 U.S. Kids' 2.5 - 4 EU 34 - 36 37 - 38.5 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 46.5 47 - 49 UK 2 - 3.5 4 - 5.5 6 - 7.5 8 - 9.5 10 - 11.5 12 - 13.5
Select the letter that matches your shoe size range. Letters on all Superfeet products represent heel cup width. For Superfeet insoles to work properly, your heels must be "in" the heel cup entirely, not "on" the heel cup on either side of foot. Stand on a pair of Superfeet in the letter that corresponds closest to your shoe size making sure your heel fits nice and snug "in" the heel cup. If that heel cup is too small, select the next letter size up. After you find your perfect heel-cup fit, simply trim the excess foam (using the sock liner from any of your shoes as a guide) and insert the new trimmed insoles into your shoes (removing the sock liners first).
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...