National Geographic Yellowstone National Park SW: Old Faithful Topographic Map
Offering comprehensive coverage for outdoor enthusiasts, the Trails Illustrated Yellowstone National Park SW: Old Faithful topographic map provides excellent detail of the park's southwestern region.
- Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies
- Key points include Old Faithful geyser area, West Thumb of Yellowstone Lake, South Entrance Station, West Yellowstone, Heart Lake and John D. Rockefeller Jr. Memorial Parkway
- Precisely mapped trails with mileage markers and and marked Bear Management Zones let you get off the beaten path and back again
- To aid navigation, the map includes contour lines, elevations, summits, passes and many lakes
- Marked recreation features include visitor centers, campgrounds, trailheads, horse rentals, boat ramps and interpretive trails
- Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "Backcountry Tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper
Made in USA.Other features found on this map include: Craig Pass, Gallatin National Forest, Grand Teton National Park, Heart Lake, Jedediah Smith Wilderness, Lewis Lake, Mount Sheridan, Pitchstone Plateau, Red Mountains, Shoshone Lake, Targhee National Forest, Teton National Forest and Teton Wilderness.View all National Geographic Mountain West Maps
State / Province
7.5 x 4 inches
37.75 x 25.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...