Zize Bikes 29er Max 2.0 Bike
Take on paved roads, local bike paths or gravel trails with the Zize 29er Max 2.0 bike. It's built for comfort with a cushy saddle, wide tires and an adjustable stem—and it can carry 450 lbs.
- Durable bike is factory-tested to support up to 450 lbs. and is designed specifically for heavy riders, enabling you to move comfortably and easily around town
- Each component is selected for significantly higher strength and durability than is typical in standard bikes to create a balanced, sturdy ride
- Aircraft-grade chromoly frame with TIG welding is exceptionally strong and built to last
- Wide, upright handlebar with a substantial, adjustable stem allows for an upright cycling position around town and on the trail
- Wider, shock-absorbing seat uses a double-clamped seatpost to keep the saddle in place
- Shimano freewheel provides 8 internal gears for smooth shifting; internally geared hub helps make your rides more energy-efficient and reduces chain slippage
- High-strength cranks withstand increased pedaling force
- Mechanical disc brakes provide superior stopping power
- 36 spokes and double-wall rims increase wheel strength
- Wide tires (29 x 2.1 in.) with a high thread count are ideal for multi-surface use, offering stability in softer conditions and speed on smoother surfaces
- Built to ride for many years, this bike was designed and tested by a heavy person in the USA
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Zize Bikes Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SMN SPL Shimano 8-speed internally geared hub
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Kenda K1047 29 x 2.1 in.
Tien Hsin No.9M/Cup/TH
KMC, 1/2 x 3/32 in. 110L Brown/Brown
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L Height Range 5'7" - 6' 6' - 6'4" 6'4" - 7'
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...