Product Image of color Dark Grey loading
Zamberlan Salathe GTX RR Hiking Boots - Men's
Combining the grip and maneuverability of approach shoes, the support of hiking boots, and the comfort of trail runners, these men's Zamberlan Salathe GTX RR hiking boots are ready for it all.
1 lb. 15.4 oz.
- Hydrobloc® treated suede leather uppers are soft and lightweight
- The to-the-toe lacing system provides a technical fit that is adaptable to climbing and hiking situations alike
- Uppers are lined with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort waterproof/breathable membranes to keep your feet dry
- In lieu of tongues, shoes feature cushioned and stretchy over-foot wraps for a comfy, sock-like fit
- Dual-density EVA midsoles are engineered using a unique cup design for further weight reduction and additional cushioning underfoot without compromising durability
- 360° rubber rand reinforcements offer exceptional durability and foot protection for harsh trails, shale and rock
- Comfort-fit performance lasts provide excellent heel lock and enough space in the toe boxes for comfort on long-distance hikes
- Vibram® Pepe Megagrip sticky rubber outsoles keep you steady on trails and rocks
- 4 in. height
Imported.View all Zamberlan Men's Day Hiking Boots
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort waterproof/breathable membrane
1.5 mm nylon and PE reinforcements
Vibram Pepe Megagrip rubber
Can Be Resoled
1 lb. 15.4 oz.
8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 U.S. Men's 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 EU 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 47 48 49 Foot Length (in.) 10.3 10.5 10.6 10.8 11 11.1 11.3 11.5 11.7 11.9 12.1
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...