Product Image of color Orange loading
MSR Remote 2 Tent
A strong, 4-season refuge for 2 mountaineers, the MSR Remote 2 tent offers the protection you need with the livability that keeps you levelheaded for days or weeks in the harsh alpine.
- Built to withstand fierce winds and heavy snow loads, this double-wall tent features a sturdy central-support frame and robust Easton® Syclone™ poles
- Rainfly vents reduce condensation, while snow flaps seal out spindrift
- With its spacious interior and extra headroom, the Remote 2 tent becomes a secure haven when you're hunkered down on the side of a mountain
- Reinforced, reflective guyout points help to prevent fabric tears while keeping the tent well-tensioned in ferocious winds
- Large hooped vestibule with snow flaps shelters climbing equipment
- Color-coded pole clips make for quick setup in any conditions
- DuraShield™-coated, waterproof bathtub floor keeps you dry
- 2 internal pockets add organization
- Wide-mouth stuff sack is easy to load
- Includes tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guylines, stuff sack and setup instructions
Imported.View all MSR Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
6 lbs. 11 oz.
7 lbs. 2 oz.
7 x 20 inches
87 x 55 inches
33 square feet
22 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
40-denier ripstop nylon with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
40-denier ripstop nylon/10,000 mm Durashield polyurethane with DWR finish
68-denier ripstop polyester/1,500 mm polyurethane with DWR finish
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...