La Sportiva Finale Climbing Shoes - Men's
Looking for climbing shoes that feel juuuust right? Go ahead and reach for the Finale. These men's La Sportiva climbing shoes serve up sublime comfort and equal performance in the gym and at the crag.
- Soft, unlined leather uppers stretch and mold to the contours of your feet, providing a snug fit for high performance
- Eco leather is made with a tanning process free of heavy metals
- Highly breathable padded mesh tongues feature moisture-wicking linings to keep you cool and dry
- LaspoFlex midsoles provide maximum torsional rigidity
- Tensioned rands and a slight downturned shape provide a performance-oriented feel
- Vibram® XS EDGE rubber half-soles ensure solid grip
Imported.View all La Sportiva Men's Climbing Shoes
|Climbing Shoe Type|
1.1 mm full-length LaspoFlex
5 mm Vibram XS EDGE rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
1 lb. 0.8 oz.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|34 EU||35.5 EU||36.5 EU||37 EU||37.5 EU||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU||43.5 EU||44 EU||44.5 EU||45 EU||45.5 EU||46 EU||46.5 EU||47 EU||47.5 EU||48 EU||48.5 EU||49 EU||49.5 EU||50 EU|
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.