The North Face Base Camp Voyager Duffel - 62 L
Made with recycled polyester and sized for multiday trips, The North Face Base Camp Voyager 62 L duffel offers internal organization and a light and durable body fabric to hold up to your travels.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps unclip and conceal behind the back panel so you can carry it as a backpack or duffel
- Side handles cause the duffel to sit away from your body so it doesn't swing into your side when you're walking
- Recycled polyester tarpaulin fabric features a TPU laminate with a non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish to shed moisture
- Adjustable divider in the main compartment lets you position your gear, or you can remove the divider completely
- Recycled webbing, buckles and mesh
- Internal, secure-zip pocket holds small essentials
- Small, external, secure-zip pocket holds quick-access items such as a passport
- Water-resistant ID window on side
- External webbing offers many lash points
Imported.View the The North Face Base Camp Product Line View all The North Face Duffel Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
3,783 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
300-denier recycled polyester tarpaulin
27 x 16 x 12.4 inches
2 lbs. 13 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...