Danner Panorama Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots - Men's
Designed to take you farther, the men's Danner Panorama waterproof mid hiking boots are comfortable, stable and ready to keep your feet dry and happy when the trails get muddy.
- Abrasion-resistant uppers are made from rich, durable suede
- Danner Dry waterproof protection keeps your feet dry and comfortable with a 100% waterproof barrier that allows moisture to escape without letting water in
- Cushioned EVA Danner Plyolite® midsoles offer lightweight comfort and shock absorption and require minimal break-in time to keep you going on the trail
- Rugged, high-traction outsoles with deep lugs provide confident grip and secure footing on all kinds of terrain
- DPDX last has a low profile for everyday wear and is built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile
- OrthoLite® footbeds included
Imported.View all Danner Men's Day Hiking Boots
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer Danner Dry waterproof, breathable laminate
Danner Plyolite EVA
Danner Panorama rubber
2 lbs. 5 oz.
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 39 39.5 40 41 41 - 42 42 43 43 - 44 44 44 45 46 47 48 49
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...