REI Co-op Sahara Cargo Shorts - Men's
It's not just about the pockets, although you do get 6. The men's REI Co-op Sahara cargo shorts are stretchy, wicking and fast-drying so they stay comfy for miles—on the trail or around the world.
- Lightweight recycled nylon/spandex fabric packs small, dries fast and has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to repel light moisture and dirt
- Loaded with pockets to keep you supplied on the trail
- Elastic across the back waistband improves comfort and fit
- Gusseted crotch increases freedom of movement
- UPF 50+ rating provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled nylon and bluesign®-approved materials
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View the REI Co-op Sahara Product LineView all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Shorts
96% recycled nylon/4% spandex (bluesign® approved)
|Side Cargo Pockets|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.