REI Co-op Swiftland 7" Running Shorts - Men's
Every trail run is different, but some things don't change: Runner's high is even higher out there, and the men's REI Co-op 7" shorts deliver cool comfort, support and plenty of handy pockets.
- Nylon/spandex shorts wick, breathe and stretch 4 ways for comfort on long trails
- Built-in boxer-brief style mesh liner shorts offer cool, breathable support
- SwiftFit™ construction provides storage options—1 secure zip lumbar pocket and 2 drop-in pockets on either side—that don't restrict movement or weigh you down
- Wide waistband ensures all-day comfort; a drawcord lets you dial in the fit
- Sewn with flat seams for nonchafing comfort
- Reflective hits on the sides and back help you stay visible in low-light situations
Imported.View the REI Co-op Swiftland Product LineView all REI Co-op Men's Running Shorts
73% nylon/27% spandex
86% polyester/14% spandex
|Number of Pockets|
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.