REI Co-op Sahara Bermuda Shorts - Women's
Bring on the sweaty switchbacks! Hill towns with steep, cobbled streets? Yes, please! Through it all, the women's REI Co-op Sahara Bermuda shorts remain light, stretchy, cool and comfortable.
- Lightweight recycled nylon/spandex fabric stretches, dries fast and has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to repel light moisture and dirt
- Waistband has elastic at back plus a drawstring so you can dial in the fit
- 4 pockets for essentials, including a secure zip pocket on the back
- Zip fly with button closure
- UPF 50+ rating provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled nylon and bluesign®-approved materials
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View the REI Co-op Sahara Product LineView all REI Co-op Women's Hiking Shorts
96% recycled nylon /4% spandex (bluesign® approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.