Mountaineers Books Urban Trails: Boise
Written by Boise resident and longtime professional trail advocate Lana Weber, Urban Trails: Boise covers more than 30 routes and includes fascinating sidebars on local history, fauna and flora.
- Guide highlights trails that are easily accessible and close to the downtown core, while still offering challenging outings
- Includes routes within one of Boise's best features—its foothills reserves where almost 200 miles of trails offer seemingly endless opportunities to run, hike or mountain bike
- Provides detailed trailhead directions and route descriptions
- Lists amenities for each destination—includes tips on restrooms, picnic facilities, playgrounds and more
- Offers info for families with kids, dog owners, bikers and winter trail users
- Indicates trail suitability for walkers, hikers and runners
Imported.View the Mountaineers Books Urban Trails Product LineView all Mountaineers Books Mountain West Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
7 x 4 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...