Exped Dura 3R Sleeping Pad
With a balance of durability and light weight, and an R-value of 2.9 to fend off cool temps, the Exped Dura 3R sleeping pad is ideal for 3-season backpacking, car camping, sea kayaking and sleepovers.
- Mat is 3 in. thick, providing ample comfort against rocky, rooty, uneven terrain
- 100% recycled polyester fabric is specially cross-woven with 70-denier and 175-denier threads to optimize long-lasting durability without excess weight
- Interior hydrolysis-resistant laminate is impervious to bacteria and moisture, which can degrade typical polyurethane coatings, ensuring an airtight pad for many years
- Internal welded baffles separate air chambers, creating a fully cushioned and stable sleep surface and preventing cold spots without excessive weight and bulk
- Internal synthetic insulation is laminated to both the top and bottom of each baffle, ensuring consistent warmth and R-value rating, use after use, year after year
- Proprietary 60 g Texpedloft microfiber insulation is bluesign® certified
- Air chambers are oriented head-to-toe, so the pad becomes slightly wider when weighted
- Oversize outer chambers form the Exped Comfort Cradle, helping to keep you centered and secured on the pad
- Vertical baffle orientation also reduces end-of-baffle welds, increasing lifespan of the pad
- This pad has an R-value of 2.9, which makes it best for adventures in cool weather; it provides moderate insulation from ground temperature
- Most sleeping pads we sell range from 1.0 (good for warm weather) to 5.5+ (for use in extreme cold); the higher the R-value, the more insulated the pad
- Durable, easy-to-use, one-way Flat Valves provide a high volume of airflow so you can quickly inflate/deflate the pad
- Flat Valves also eliminate the hard-to-soft interface of standard pad valves, reducing wear points and prolonging pad life
- Includes Schnozzel pump bag for inflation (weight: 2.1 oz.), a stuff sack for protection during transportation, and a repair kit with adhesive and fabric patches
Imported.View all Exped Air Pads
Sleeping Pad Type
Sleeping Pad Shape
Repair Kit Included
Stuff Sack Included
Medium: 5.1 x 12.2 inches
Medium Wide: 5.5 x 13.8 inches
Long Wide: 5.5 x 13.8 inches
Pad Thickness (in.)
Medium: 72 x 20.5 x 3 inches
Medium Wide: 72 x 25.6 x 3 inches
Long Wide: 77.6 x 25.6 x 3 inches
Medium: 1 lb. 9 oz.
Medium Wide: 1 lb. 13 oz.
Long Wide: 1 lb. 15 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...