WTB Ranger Tire
Searching for the ultimate all-conditions tire? One with low-profile tread that rolls fast and doesn't pack up with mud? Meet the WTB Ranger, a tire that's equal parts trail ace and XC dominator.
- Tightly spaced center knobs set the pace, while open outer lugs devour corners and shed muck with ease
- Multidirectional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking or cornering, so you can tackle technical climbs and fly into corners with confidence
- DNA compound; wire bead; light 30 TPI casing
- Best suited to the following conditions: hardpack, loose over hard, dirt and wet
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View all WTB Mountain Bike Tires
|Thread Count Casing (tpi)|
30 threads per inch
|Recommended Pressure (psi)|
20-35 pounds per square inch
1 lb. 12.8 oz.