Park Tool PCS 10.3 Deluxe Home Mechanic Bike Repair Stand
The perfect upgrade for your home shop, the full-featured Park Tool PCS 10.3 Deluxe Home Mechanic repair stand offers a stable way to hold nearly any bike for adjustments, cleaning and repair.
- Cam-actuated, micro-adjustable clamp fits tubes and seatposts of any shape and material—including aero and dropper posts—from 7/8 to 3 in. diameter (22 to 76 mm)
- Clamp's cam-actuated design makes for quick one-handed entry/exit, while 360° of rotation allows for positioning all parts of the bike within reach
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7 in.; 7 cm) fit into tight areas or onto short seatposts
- Rubber saddle pad allows bikes to be hung by the saddle for quick adjustment or storage
- Stand is height adjustable from 39 to 57 in. (99 to 145 cm) using a convenient quick-release lever, thus accommodating any mechanic, whether seated or standing
- An integrated height-adjustable parts tray means your tools and small parts are always within reach
- Accessory ports on the height-adjustment collar make it easy to add a Park Tool #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (accessories not included)
- All-steel construction and teardrop-shaped tubing ensure maximum rigidity and stability; tubular support braces, locking support yoke and upgraded internals add dependability
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- When open, base forms a triangle of 36 x 36 x 48 in. (92 x 92 x 121 cm) for stability
- Quickly folds down to 45 x 14.5 in. (114 x 37 cm) for storage and transport; smooth-operating leg support system pulls both legs up in one simple motion
- Stand weighs 21 lbs. 6.4 oz. (9.7 kg) and holds up to 80 lbs. (36 kg) for compatibility with most two-wheeled, pedal-driven bikes, including fat-tire bikes and most e-bikes
- Note: This 80 lb. (36 kg) maximum capacity assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs
Imported.View all Park Tool Bike Repair Stands
21 lbs. 6.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...