BANDITS Pockets Organic Cotton Bandana
Wear it your way—forget the played-out paisley. This BANDITS Pockets organic cotton bandana features original art by Claudia Osborn of Brisbane, Australia, on ultrasoft organically grown cotton.
- These original designs are exclusive to the co-op, and were created by artists with a passion for protecting the natural world
- Art by Claudia Osborn of Brisbane, Australia, whose always colorful work is influenced by sunsets, earth tones and natural landscapes around the world
- BANDITS will donate 10% of sales of this bandana to Bush Heritage Australia, a charity chosen by the artist, with a mission driven by environmental stewardship
- Made with ultrasoft, sustainably sourced, 100% GOTS-certified organically grown cotton
- Ethically handmade at a Fair Trade Certified™ facility in Kolkata, India
- Packed using only recycled and recyclable materials—never plastic
- Printed using colorfast, water-based dyes
- Prewashed and preshrunk; machine washable with like colors
- From farm to forehead, BANDITS is committed to making bandanas better for you, better for the planet and better for the people that help bring them to life
Imported.View all BANDITS Men's Bandanas
Organically grown cotton
21 x 21 inches
Contains organically grown fibers
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...