Maxxis Aggressor DD TR Tire
Built for high-speed, hard-packed, rocky trails, the Maxxis Aggressor tire works especially well as a rear tire. This DD TR version features DoubleDown 120 TPI dual-ply casing and is tubeless ready.
- Extra grippy edges offer enhanced stability in corners
- Dual Compound rubber tread provides a lower rolling resistance at center paired with extra grip for cornering
- DoubleDown (DD) 120 TPI dual-ply casing offers the sweet spot between lightweight Maxxis EXO casing and full-blown DH (downhill) casing, adding rigidity without excess weight
- Tubeless Ready (TR) design allows the tire to be run without a tube when properly set up
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View the Maxxis Aggressor Product LineView all Maxxis Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
120 threads per inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...