C.A.M.P. Geko Ice Pro Gloves
Delivering a solid grip on ice tools along with warm, dry protection from weather, the C.A.M.P. Geko Ice Pro gloves are ideal for steep ice climbing, dry tooling and technical mixed terrain.
- Super strong Pittards Pearl Atomic Oiltac® goat leather on the palms and fingers features a special treatment to optimize grip in all kinds of conditions
- PrimaLoft® Gold 60 g/m2 insulation on the main body and the waterproof/breathable DRYZONE® membrane combine to deliver a high level of protection from the elements
- Shaped fingers and a special construction technique provide a more anatomical fit so the gloves adhere tightly to the hands for maximum precision and sensitivity
- Shaped fingers are gusseted at the knuckles for exceptional dexterity, comfort and grip
- Conductor pads on the thumbs and index fingers work with touch-screen phones and tablets
- Redesigned VELCRO® Brand closures are positioned on the top of the wrists and out of the way
- Elastic wrist leashes
- Clippable hanging loops
Imported.View all C.A.M.P. Men's Ski Gloves
86% polyester/14% spandex
Type of Waterproofing
DRYZONE waterproof/breathable membrane
S M L XL XXL XXXL Hand Circumference 6 7 8 9 10 11
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around your hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...