Mountaineers Books Campfire Stories Deck: Prompts for Igniting Stories by the Fire
A collection of 50 cards with storytelling prompts, the Campfire Stories Deck helps people of all ages find engaging and meaningful ways to connect with family and friends, at camp or at home.
- While a campfire is the iconic setting for intimate stories, these cards can be used anywhere--on a camping trip, in the backyard, around the dining room table or even online
- The cadence and authenticity of personal stories can help us reveal ourselves, allay fears, bring comfort and pass the time
- For example, "Tell a story about a time when you left something behind" might lead to a tale about a teddy bear, favorite shirt, well-worn book or grandmother's ring
- Many of the deck's prompts look to nature for inspiration, such as the story of your first visit to a national park, first time in a tent or first encounter with a wild animal
- People dream of their next adventures by reminiscing about past ones, and these cards help bring those memories and stories to light
- Additional cards explain fun ways to use the deck and offer storytelling tips
Imported.View all Mountaineers Books Card Games
5.75 x 4.25 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...