Backcountry Access Dozer 1T Avalanche Shovel
Dig like a machine with the Backcountry Access Dozer 1T avalanche shovel. It makes quick work of snow with an extendable T-grip, strong and grippable shaft, and low-profile "stompable" blade.
- Extendable T-grip provides a firm hold
- Ovo-concave (oval concave radius) shaft with variable offset sliding surfaces is strong and grippable
- Low-profile blade features a flat "stomp edge," letting you penetrate snow and ice by adding body weight
- The front third of the blade offers a smooth surface for forming clean snow pit walls during snow stability tests
- Auto-engaging spring pins at the blade/shaft connection make for faster assembly and deployment
- Shovel is designed to lie flat in your pack with no protruding ferrule or neck, leaving more room for other backcountry gear
- Meets the UIAA standard for avalanche rescue shovels
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year Limited Warranty
Imported.View all Backcountry Access Snow Shovels
Heat-treated 6061 aluminum
10.5 x 9 inches
|Extended Length (in.)|
1 lb. 3.2 oz.