The North Face Freedom Bib Snow Pants - Men's
On epic powder days, keep the snow out with these all-mountain bib pants. The North Face Freedom men's snow bib pants are made with DryVent™ fabric for comfort, warmth and freedom of movement.
- Seam-sealed 2-layer DryVent fabric provides waterproof/breathable protection from the elements
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Chimney Venting™ system manages moisture by allowing air to rise through the stretch mesh gaiters and escape through the inner thigh vents to facilitate continuous airflow
- Adjustable suspenders and covered center-front entry zipper help keep snow out
- Adjustable waist tabs; belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets; 2 cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Chest pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced kickpatches and hems help protect the pants against sharp edges
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic help keep snow out of your boots
- Standard fit
Imported.View the The North Face Freedom Product Line View all The North Face Men's Downhill Ski Pants
160-denier nylon (57% recycled)
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable fabric
Side Cargo Pockets
2 lbs. 1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...