Mountain Hardwear Firefall/2 Pants - Men's
Whether you're first out the traverse or ripping groomers under bluebird skies, the Mountain Hardwear Firefall/2 pants deliver the waterproof/breathable protection you need for in-bounds shredding.
- Double-layer waterproof/breathable shell fabric keeps you toasty and dry; seam-sealed for weatherproof comfort
- Inseam vents let you dump heat when you're charging hard
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Internal powder cuffs prevent snow from sneaking in to your boots
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- Zippered front fly
- CORDURA® nylon instep kickpatches protect against your edges
- Articulated knees and gusseted construction provide unrestricted freedom of movement
- Snowsports fit is designed for layering
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Men's Downhill Ski Pants
70-denier textured weave nylon
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer waterproof/breathable nylon
1 lb. 3.2 oz.
Measurements are stated in inches.
SHORT: 30 inch inseam.
REGULAR: 32 inch inseam.
TALL: 34 inch inseam.