Outdoor Research Snowcrew Insulated Jacket - Men's
Built for skiers and snowboarders who lap the lifts until the last run, the Outdoor Research Snowcrew insulated jacket has resort-dialed features and recycled materials that deliver warmth and style.
- 2-layer Ventia waterproof/breathable membranes provide storm-worthy protection for active use in demanding conditions
- VerticalX™ ECO insulation provides warmth that feels good, and does good—it's 85% recycled
- Shell fabric is fully seam taped for complete weather protection
- Helmet-compatible Halo hood has multiple adjustments, including HoodLock™, and a wire brim to keep weather out
- Brushed tricot chin guard is comfortable next to skin
- Pit zips allow easy venting
- Powder skirt keeps snow from working its way inside
- Forearm ski pass pocket includes a key clip
- Adjustable wrist cuffs have internal knit gaiters to keep weather out
- Stow your phone in the insulated chest pocket to keep it warm
- Hand pockets have a brushed tricot lining for extra warmth
- Interior zippered chest pocket has a media port for routing your headphones
- Large internal mesh stash pocket gives you a spot to stuff your gloves
- YKK® Aquaguard® double separating center-front zipper
- Elastic drawcord hem
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Ventia 2-layer polyester (56% recycled) 75-denier x 150-denier plain weave mechanical stretch shell
20-denier ripstop nylon
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer Ventia waterproof/breathable membrane
VerticalX ECO polyester (85% recycled)
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 15.7 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL 28 30 32 34 36 38 Chest 34 37 40 43 46 49 Sleeve Length 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 Waist 27 30 32.5 36 39 43 28 30 32 34 36 38 Hip 33.5 36.5 39 42 46 46.5 35 37 39 41 43 45 Inseam 30 31 32 33 34 35 31 31 32 32 33 34
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...