Flylow Compound Bib Snow Pants - Men's
Looking for the transformer of ski pants? Wear these men's Flylow Compound bib snow pants as bibs on days when you want extra coverage, or as regular pants when you want to keep it simple.
- eVent® fabric with DVexpedition (Direct Venting) technology provides 30,000 mm/10,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection; fabric has 0.06 CFM air permeability
- Fully seam taped; durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface
- Removable suspender bibs let you mix up your kit
- Powder gaiters seal out snow
- Side-seam and inseam vents help you shed heat when the mercury rises
- YKK waterproof zippers seal out wet weather
- 1,000-denier reinforced cuffs add durability
- Waist has belt loops and hook-and-loop adjusters for a just-right fit
- 2 zippered hand pockets, 1 rear zippered pocket and 1 thigh pocket stash your essentials; beacon loop inside thigh pocket (beacon not included)
Imported.View all Flylow Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer eVent DVexpedition waterproof breathable membrane
Side Cargo Pockets
1 lb. 8 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL 30 32 34 36 38 Chest 34 36 38 40 - 42 44 46 Waist 28 30 32 34 - 36 38 40 30 32 34 36 38 Hip 34 35 37 38 - 40 42 44 35 37 38 40 42 Inseam 31 31 32 32 32 32 31 32 32 32 32
Measurements stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...