Burton AK GORE-TEX Cyclic Pants - Men's
The men's Burton AK GORE-TEX Cyclic pants combine a GORE-TEX® membrane with a backcountry-tested fit and features to create lightweight pants that withstand storms, from deep winter to late spring.
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable and durable to help keep you warm and dry while you're moving outside
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Fabric is engineered around the movements of high-energy riding
- Regular articulated fit is just right—not too tight or too baggy—with shaping at the knees for easy movement
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight; mapped with soft taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting; crotch gusset adds mobility
- Anti-scuff cuffs with bungee cuff elevators help keep your pant hems from dragging; triple-needle-reinforced stitching; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zippered back pockets; zippered cargo pocket with interior tool sleeve; zippered microfleece handwarmer pockets
- Burton offers a lifetime warranty on these pants
Imported.View all Burton Men's Snowboard Pants
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane
Living Lining synthetic fibers
Side Cargo Pockets
1 lb. 9.4 oz.
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Waist 26-28 28-30 30-32 32-34 34-36 36-39 40-44 Hip 33-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-45 45-48 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...