Burton GORE-TEX Pillowline Insulated Jacket - Women's
Comfort on the peak is a given in the women's Burton GORE-TEX Pillowline insulated jacket. Low-profile tech and an asymmetrical zipper give it clean lines, while trusted waterproofing keeps you dry.
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Fully taped seams seal out wet weather
- Jacket offers airflow and moderate sweat management for medium-intensity activities; mesh-lined, no-snag underarm vents enhance breathability
- The breathable pores of the Living Lining® shrink or expand to retain or release heat like automatic climate control based on your activity level
- Low-bulk, lightweight 80 g ThermacoreECO insulation made from over 90% recycled fibers retains heat and dries quickly
- Insulation is bluesign® approvied
- Contoured drop hood is helmet-compatible and features front and rear adjustments; fleece-lined collar ensures next-to-skin comfort
- Interior mesh dump pockets; zip chest pocket; zip media/goggles pocket with interior therma-pocket to keep devices warm; zip microfleece hand pockets; zip sleeve pass pocket
- Asymmetrical 2-way center-front zipper
- Regular fit is not too tight or too baggy
- Burton offers a lifetime warranty on this product
Imported.View all Burton Women's Snowboard Jackets
Living Lining embossed taffeta
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable laminate
80 g ThermacoreECO synthetic fibers
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 1.9 oz.
XXS XS S M L XL Numerical Size 00 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 Chest 30-31 32-33 34-35 36-37 38-39.5 40.5-42.5 Waist 23-24 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-32.5 33.5-35.5 Hip 33-34 35-36 37-38 39-40 41-42.5 43.5-45.5 Inseam 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 1.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...